About the Law Firm
BDLC Legal and Associates Law Firm is the largest law firm in the Bangladesh.
The BDLC Legal and Associates provides legal support to national and foreign businesses, state authorities, international organizations and financial institutions.
The specialists of the BDLC Legal and Associates provide advice on a wide range of legal issues, including dispute resolution in Bangladesh and abroad, corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, project financing and PPP, antitrust practice, support for restructuring and bankruptcy. We also offer our clients legal advice in the field of energy and natural resources, state property management and privatization, ecology, technical regulation and industrial safety, banking law and corporate finance, intellectual property, criminal law, real estate and construction, taxation, family, labor, maritime and transport law, international trade and customs.
In our practice, we combine experience in emerging markets with international professional standards. To solve clients’ problems, we offer a comprehensive approach combining legal advice, representing clients in government, interacting with the media and the public and other support.
Our lawyers are recognized experts in various fields of law. with their professional experience they perfectly understand the internal features of the work of state structures, as well as conduct active teaching activities. Specialists of the BDLC Legal and Associates are graduates of the most prestigious law schools and faculties, many of them have been practicing in the USA and Great Britain.
BDLC Legal and Associates specialists take an active part in the life of the business and legal community and are regularly attracted as consultants on various aspects of law by executive, legislative and judicial authorities, as well as national and foreign public organizations.
The BDLC Legal and Associates is an organization based on the membership of the Bureau of Lawyers.
BDLC Legal & Associates have extensive experience in providing services to clients in the following industries
Practice Area and Sector
- Company Formation
- Society Registration
- Partnership Registration
- RJSC Return Filing
- Loan Consultancy
- Import License (IRC)
- Export License (ERC)
- BSTI Permission
- Trade License
- One Person Company
- Licenses for Doing Business
- Trade License
- Import Registration Certificate
- Fire License
- VAT Registration Certificate
- obtain Export Registration Certificate
- Corporate Tax
- Individual Tax
- TIN Registration
- Tax Compliance
- Vat Registration
- BIN Registration
- VAT Agent
- Entity Formation
- Incorporate a private limited company
- Incorporate a Public Limited Company
- Incorporate Joint Venture company
- Branch Office Registration
- eligibility for Foreign Loan
- Registration of Liaison Office
- Register Factories & Establishments
- Bankruptcy Legal Service
- Defamation or Business reputation protection
- International Arbitration and Litigation
- Criminal Litigation
- Litigation and arbitration
- Employment and Labor law
- Expat Immigration
Transactions and Financing
- Banking, financial law and capital markets
- Intellectual Property TMT
- Real estate, construction and Environment
- Mergers Acquisitions and Corporate and commercial
- Project finance and public-private partnerships
- Insurance law and claims settlement
- IT, media and telecommunications
- Maritime transport
- Pharmaceutical Law and Health
- Power and Energy industry
- Administrative Law and Lawmaking
- Antitrust & Antidumping
- International Trade and Customs
- Interaction with regulatory authorities
- Privatization, public procurement and state property
- Conveyance/Sale Deed
- Deed of Heba
- Special Power of Attorney
- Irrevocable Power of Attorney
- Cancellation Power of Attorney
- General Power of Attorney
- Baina Deed
- Partition-Instrument/ Deed of Partition
- Deed of Partnership
- Baya Deed
- Land Mutation
- Rajuk Mutation
- City Corporation Mutation
We defend justice by combining initiative and ingenuity with international standards of advocacy.
BDLC Legal and Associates Law Firm was based on three key principles:
-Combining the high academic potential of teachers and graduates of leading universities with international standards and attorney practice skills acquired by members of the company as a result of training and work abroad.
-A fusion of the professional experience of senior partners of the company and their practical capabilities with the skills and energy of the young generation of employees, whose structure allows the company to dynamically develop in the professional and economic aspect.
-Strict adherence to internationally recognized moral and ethical values.
We understand the business of customers, timely identify and energetically solve their problems, being in constant contact with the client. Focusing on the practical result, we set the task and consistently seek its solution.
The resources of our company, its consultants and partners are aimed at bringing benefits to our customers. We work as a single team in which everyone realizes his potential for the benefit of a common goal.